The Express Service Tech is responsible for performing tire related services for customers in a professional and efficient fashion.
This position will adhere to and promote the Auffenberg mission.
He/She will operate within the confines of the core company values while contributing to the success of their functional team.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Treat all co-workers, customers, and vendors with dignity and respect.
* Performs tire related services (e.g.
installing new tires and rims, repairing tires) in a professional manner.
* Performs lube oil filter services in a professional manner.
* Performs vehicle inspections as required.
* Recommends tires, parts and services to service manager for customers as required.
* Inspects and tags used tires for resale.
* Maintains equipment in good working condition.
* Maintains the work area in a safe, clean and organized manner.
* Assist other Lube Techs with inspections.
* Completes work orders accurately and timely.
* Accurately check in and put inventory away.
* Performs related work as required.
* Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
Benefits apply to full-time positions only
What We Offer
* Health Insurance * Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Full Supplemental Insurance Menu
* FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
* Paid Time Off
* 401K w/Match
* Cardinals, Blues, Fox, Muny, Ballpark Village Tickets
* Up to $16/HR for qualified applicants
Technician Specific Benefits
* Air-conditioned shop
State-of-the-art, brand new facility with air-conditioned and cutting edge technology (collision center only)
Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
Uniforms provided *
Discounts on products and services *
Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
Highly productive shop *
Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
Clean and professional work environment
* Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
* Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
* Basic computer skills. * Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: O Fallon, IL (62269)