Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton's Auto Park of Urbana is seeking a qualified individuals to join our team!
This individual will be responsible for walking customers through the vehicle purchasing process.
Job Responsibilities * Assisting customers who enter the dealership, answering their questions and helping them select a vehicle that is right for their needs
* Explaining product performance, application and benefits to prospects and describing all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening
* Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, and reviews
* Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers
* Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department
* Offering test drives to all prospects and following dealership procedure to obtain proper identification prior to test drive
Job Requirements * Excellent customer service
* Enjoys presence in a TEAM environment
* Strong communication skills * Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent, required
* Valid driver's license required and clean driving record
* Ability to pass a background check and drug test
What We Offer
* Family Owned and Operated
* Growth Opportunities * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401K and additional benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Urbana, IL (61802)