Now hiring- Finance and Insurance Assistant
What We Offer:
* Family Owned and Operated
* Growth Opportunities * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401k and additional benefits
Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton’ s Auto Park of Urbana is looking to fill this position will be responsible for providing support to the F&I manager.
* Ensures correct flow of documents from the Finance department to business office.
Reviews vehicle deals for accuracy and missing documents.
* Maintains sold log for the department ensuring deals are recorded promptly and correctly.
* Performs general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining record management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
* Answers phones and takes messages for all routine and non-routine questions.
* Provides back up support for finance managers staff in areas of faxing documents, locating vehicles, setting up appointments with guests or vendors.
* Prepares special reports, memorandums, transcribing, and word processing; composes letters and routine correspondence, and researching information.
* Files and retrieves documents, records, and reports.
Manages and maintains F&I Management schedules.
* Performs other specific administrative functions as directed by management.
Assist in all other areas of the Sales department, as needed.
Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
* Maintains assigned work space in an organized and clean manner Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
Job Requirements: * Associates Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting
* 1+ years of billing experience * Capable of handling high volume data entry with minimal errors
* Detail-oriented and a fast learner highly desired
* Experience with ADP is preferred but not required.
* Driver's license, acceptable driving record and proof of auto insurance required
* Automotive experience is a plus. * Willingness to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Urbana, IL (61802)